Sept. 29 scores
West Point (6-0/2-0) 56, Center Hill (0-6/0-2) 0
- Second time Center Hill has been shut out this season. Mustangs have not scored more than seven points in a game for the third straight week, dating back to the 21-point performance in a loss to Corinth Sept. 8. Center Hill hosts Saltillo next week
Olive Branch (6-0/2-0) 34, Lewisburg (4-2/0-2) 7
- Jerrick Reed II sets Olive Branch record for interception return yards and tying the school record for interceptions returned for a touchdown in one game. Chester King runs for 100 yards and Patriots' only touchdown in the game. The Quistors' 34 points match lowest point total scored in a game this season, while it's the second straight week to hold opponents at seven points or less. Lewisburg loses second straight game after winning four to start the season and held to seven points or less in both losses. Olive Branch plays hosts to Grenada next week, Lewisburg heads to Lafayette.
Horn Lake (5-0/2-0) 43, DeSoto Central (3-4/0-2) 14
- Horn Lake has held opponents under 20 points in all five victories. Second straight loss for DeSoto Central. Eagles led 29-0 at halftime. Jaguars travel to Oxford next week for a Thursday night game, Horn Lake heads to Columbus on Friday.
Southaven (3-3/2-0) 13, Hernando (3-3/0-2) 10
- Second straight win for Southaven, but with lowest point total of the season. Third straight loss for Hernando after starting season with three consecutive victories. Southaven quarterback Micah Chillers throws for one touchdown and runs for the other. Jacob Krumm scored Hernando's touchdown in the loss. Southaven plays at Tupelo next week, Hernando hosts South Panola.
Grenada (3-4/2-0) 32, Lake Cormorant (3-3/1-1) 15
- Gators have now lost three of their last four, while Grenada picked up its second straight win. Lake Cormorant hosts West Point next week, Grenada travels to Olive Branch.
Harding Academy, Tenn. (2-5) 40, Northpoint Christian (4-2) 17
- Loss stops Northpoint's three-game winning streak, the 17 points are the second-lowest produced by the Trojans this season. Northpoint plays at home against University School of Jackson (Tenn.) next week.
Marshall Academy (5-1) 35, Magnolia Heights (2-5) 0
- Fourth straight loss for the Chiefs and third time shut out this season. Chiefs host North Delta next Friday night.