Now Through Feb. 25
• Indoor boat and RV show Mon.-Fri. 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; Sat. 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. American Metal, 5485 Pepper Chase Dr., Southaven. Interactive kids zone, 2016 duck calling champion, meet and greet and more. For more information, call 662-393-9948 or visit www.southavenrv.com.
Saturday, Feb. 4
• Young at Art Kids Craft Workshop 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at Painted Pigeon Art Gallery, 9144 Pigeon Roost Rd, Olive Branch. “Young at Art” is a kids craft workshop. Each month is a different craft. This month is double craft Saturday. You can do a candy bowl or a heart tile, or both. Cost is $10 each or two for $18. For more information, call 901-619-0261 or visit www.facebook.com/youngatartkidscraft or www.obarts.com.
Friday, Feb. 10
• Couples Yoga Valentine Event at Stars in Motion, 3370 Goodman Rd, Southaven. $20 per couple. Begin with wine and cheeses, light appetizers, champagne and chocolates. You will share some simple (and also romantic) yoga poses. Register online to reserve your spot at http://bit.ly/2jgazO5.
Saturday, Feb. 11
• Valentine Celebration 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson, 4870 Venture Dr., Southaven. BBQ sandwiches served by Bikers Against Child Abuse. Also, there will be a $2 dart throw: Pop a balloon and get a prize. Proceeds benefit St. Jude Childrens Hospital. For a chance to win a two-dozen rose package courtesy of Pugh’s Flowers, visit Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson every day, February 1-11, to enter. For more information, visit www.southernthunderhd.com.
• Job Fair hosted by Southaven Parks Dept. at BankPlus Sports Center, 3335 Pine Tar Alley from 9 a.m. to noon. Looking for qualified applicants to fill part-time, seasonal baseball and softball tournament operations jobs. Applicants must be 16 or older. Bring state-issued ID and one of the following: Social Security card or birth certificate. For more information, contact Wes Brown at email@example.com.
Monday, Feb. 13
• The Arc Northwest Mississippi will have February meeting with two speaker choices: Potty Training with Dr. Sheila Williamson, and Internet Safety with Dr. Amanda Surdock from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at Southpoint Church, 2010 Stateline Road. Childcare is provided. Call 901-907-9041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Friday, Feb. 17 through Sunday, March 5
• The DeSoto Family Theatre presents “The Little Mermaid” at The Landers Center Theatre, 4560 Venture Dr. in Southaven. Shows are each Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 17-March 5. Tuesday, Feb. 28, Wednesday, March 1 and Thursday, March 2 there will also be a show at 7 p.m.
• The Hernando Optimist Club meets at 6 p.m., first and third Mondays at AC’s Steakhouse. 662-280-8875.
• Olive Branch Rotary Club meets noon Tuesdays, Olive Branch Country Club. Lunch provided. Visit: olivebranchrotary.com. 662-895-2190.
• The Hernando Rotary Club meets at noon Wednesdays in the second-floor meeting room at Hernando Library. 662-429-4439.
• Olive Branch Civitan Club meets first and third Wednesdays at noon at McAlister’s Deli. 662-895-7736.
• Olive Branch Genealogy Club will meet from 12-2 p.m., at B. J. Chain Library, 6619 Hwy. 305 N. (Cockrum Rd.). No dues and all are welcome. Call 662-895-4365 or find us on Facebook.
• The Southaven Rotary Club meets first and third Thursdays at noon at the Holiday Inn in Southaven.
• South Branch Lions Club meets on first and third Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. at Sweetpea’s Table, Hwy. 305 in Olive Branch. 901-238-8001.
• Golden Branches, Olive Branch senior citizens group, 11 a.m. Thursdays, Senior Center, 8800 College Street. Call 662-890-7182.
• Hernando Lions Club meets the second and fourth Thursdays each month, call 662-429-9092.
• New grief recovery group for friends and family of heroin overdose victims every Friday at 12:30 p.m. at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 8089 Hwy. 51 N., Southaven.
• The Arc Northwest Mississippi is sponsoring an art enrichment program for four Saturdays (Jan. 21 and 28, Feb. 4 and 11) from 9 to 11 a.m. at First Baptist Church of Horn Lake, 3505 Goodman Road W. Volunteers are sought. The program is called Art to Achieve for people of all ages with intellectual and development disabilities. For more information, call 901-907-9041 or email email@example.com.
• House of Grace offers support group meetings Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. to noon. Email HouseOGraceInc@aol.com. 662-342-1432.
• The Olive Branch Humane Society hosts animal adoption days from 1 to 4 p.m. at Animal Haven, 7140 Hwy. 178, 662-895-5328.
Gale Center events presented by Hernando Recreation Dept
• Arthritis Classes - Mondays 10 a.m. and Wednesdays at 9 a.m.
• Exercise Senior Style - Thursdays at 9 a.m.
• Line Dancing - Thursdays at 10 a.m. (No class the third Thursday of every month)
• Young at Heart meets monthly - every third Thursday of the month at 10:30 a.m.
• Walking - Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9 a.m.
• Hook and Needle Club - meets every second Monday of the month, please call ahead to participate 662-429-2688.
• Mahjong - meets Tuesdays at noon. Call Sheila 901-484-2940 if interested in participating.
Saturday, Jan. 28
• Gospel singing at Jackson Chapel Church in Hernando featuring Entreating Heaven at 6 p.m. A love offering will be taken. Refreshments served.
Saturday, Feb. 4
• Volunteers needed for Feb. 4 and Feb. 11 from 9:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Volunteers will break for lunch at noon. You don’t have to stay all day. Make your own schedule. No experience necessary, no long term commitment, tools and supplies provided. Bring a sack lunch. Show up early for registration or contact Kelly Tartt at 901-232-7761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Gospel singing at Glenn’s Chapel, 8235 Hwy. 301 N., featuring The Ross Family at 6 p.m. Food to follow. For more information, call 901-674-1460.
• Graceland Christian