Saturday, April 1
• Spring Expo will feature fashion, health, home and garden from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Brown Missionary Baptist Church, 742 Stateliness Road East. Admission is free and food vendors will be available. More than 45 vendors will participate. For more information, call 662-796-2287 or actscareercenter.org.
Sunday, April 2
• Fundraiser/charity live auction at 1 p.m. at Northwest Shrine Club (Shriner’s Building), 8647 Hwy. 51 South, Coldwater. Fundraiser is for Rodney Jordan of Hernando, a single parent diagnosed with malignant brain tumor and lung cancer. 100 percent of proceeds will go to Jordan. For donations to be picked up, call Debbie 901-647-9199 or Tena 01-598-7927.
Monday, April 17
• Reunion of Whitehaven High School (from 1940s, 50s and 60s) at 11:30 a.m. at Piccadilly Restaurant, 5272 Mt. Mariah Road, Memphis. For more information, call 901-346-4677.
Wednesday, April 19
• Olive Branch Genealogy Club will meet 12 to 2 p.m., at B. J. Chain Library, 6619 Hwy. 305 N. (Cockrum Rd.). No dues and all are welcome. Meetings on third Wednesdays except December. Call 662-895-4365 or find us on Facebook. Jennifer Baker will speak on HistoryGeo.com, a website for matching land records and maps with family research.
• Wesley Meadows 2017 charity golf tournament at Cherokee Valley Golf Club in Olive Branch. All proceeds go to Wesley Meadows Retirement Community. For more information, call 662-429-2070.
YOUR CLUB’S AGENDA
• The Hernando Optimist Club meets at 6 p.m., first and third Mondays at AC’s Steakhouse. 662-280-8875.
• The DeSoto Composite Squadron of the Civil Air Patrol meets weekly at the Pleasant Hill Fire Station in Olive Branch. Go to www.gocivilairpagtrol.com or www.desotocap.org for more information.
• Olive Branch Rotary Club meets noon Tuesdays, Olive Branch Country Club. Lunch provided. Visit: olivebranchrotary.com. 662-895-2190.
• The Hernando Rotary Club meets at noon Wednesdays in the second-floor meeting room at Hernando Library. 662-429-4439.
• Olive Branch Civitan Club meets first and third Wednesdays at noon at McAlister’s Deli. 662-895-7736.
• The Southaven Rotary Club meets first and third Thursdays at noon at the Holiday Inn in Southaven.
• South Branch Lions Club meets on first and third Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. at Sweetpea’s Table, Hwy. 305 in Olive Branch. 901-238-8001.
• Golden Branches, Olive Branch senior citizens group, 11 a.m. Thursdays, Senior Center, 8800 College Street. Call 662-890-7182.
• Hernando Lions Club meets the second and fourth Thursdays each month, call 662-429-9092.
• New grief recovery group for friends and family of heroin overdose victims every Friday at 12:30 p.m. at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 8089 Hwy. 51 N., Southaven.
• House of Grace offers support group meetings Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. to noon. Email HouseOGraceInc@aol.com. 662-342-1432.
• The Olive Branch Humane Society hosts animal adoption days from 1 to 4 p.m. at Animal Haven, 7140 Hwy. 178, 662-895-5328.
Gale Center events presented by Hernando Recreation Dept
• Arthritis Classes - Mondays 10 a.m. and Wednesdays at 9 a.m.
• Exercise Senior Style - Thursdays at 9 a.m.
• Line Dancing - Thursdays at 10 a.m. (No class the third Thursday of every month)
• Young at Heart meets monthly - every third Thursday of the month at 10:30 a.m.
• Walking - Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9 a.m.
• Hook and Needle Club - meets every second Monday of the month, please call ahead to participate 662-429-2688.
• Mahjong - meets Tuesdays at noon. Call Sheila 901-484-2940 if interested in participating.