The first-ever Walk for a Cop and 5K run, hosted by the Southaven Police Wives Auxiliary, was recently held at the Snowden Grove Baseball Complex, as a benefit for families of fallen law enforcement officers.
- History making moment in DeSoto County
- Tourism tax dies in House vote
- Commerce Street project on schedule
- Southaven receives $60K check in Davis dispute
- Award given for coach’s son
- Jim Holland named as DeSoto County Prosecutor
- DeSoto Spring Cleanup set
- Lewisburg volleyball trio commits to college
- Special flight in store for near-century-old aviator
- Olive Branch aldermen approve Windstone plan adjustments
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.