In the team’s third try in four year, Olive Branch High School claimed the school’s first state girls’ basketball championship Saturday night in a come-from-behind victory over Starkville.
- Quality of life at stake
- Southaven receives $60K check in Davis dispute
- Tourism tax dies in House vote
- History making moment in DeSoto County
- Jim Holland named as DeSoto County Prosecutor
- Lewisburg volleyball trio commits to college
- Seat belt law reaction mixed
- High achievers in Olive Branch
- Olive Branch aldermen approve Windstone plan adjustments
- DeSoto Arts Council sets March 31 opener
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.