In the team’s third try in four year, Olive Branch High School claimed the school’s first state girls’ basketball championship Saturday night in a come-from-behind victory over Starkville.
- Davis not guilty
- Grand tour
- Football team succeeds at giving back
- Southaven facing loss of Penny for Parks funds
- Johnson, Lauderdale bid goodbye to Hernando
- School Board approves $310M budget
- Easley Baseball tryouts set
- Ex-Quistor Banks to walk on at Louisville
- Arrest reports from June 19 through June 25, 2017
- Swearing-in ceremony Sunday in Hernando
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.